singu chulli ,one of the trekking peaks in nepal lies in annapurna himalaya .It was first climbed bewildered noyce and david cox in june 13 1957. The normal routes for this mountain is north~east face .The trial goes through Machhapuchre Base Camp and cross south Annapurna glaciers all the way to rock overhang which can be used as base camp(4200m).The trial goes through the glaciers towards north & pass through grassy shelf to reach a ridge where camp will be set up.Singu Chuli Peak climb is suggested to only those with some alpine and ice climbing experience. This mountain is a much stiffer proposition than Tharpu Chuli, and is the highest of all the trekking peaks in the area. it makes a great proposition for serious Himalayan climbing in fantastic scenery without the crowds.
Best Season ; Spring / Autumn.,
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,300m)
Day 2: Rest day in Kathmandu : Expedition Briefing and Preparation
Day 3: Fly/Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (823m) : Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 4: Drive from Pokhara to Dhampus (1,685m) and Trek to Pothana (1,890m)
Day 5: Trek from Pothana to Jhinu Danda ( 1,780m) : Hot Spring
Day 6: Trek From Jhinu Danda to Sinwa (2,360m)
Day 7: Trek from Sinwa to Himalaya Hotel (2,920m)
Day 8: Trek fromHimalaya to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m) via Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3,700m)
Day 9: Trek from Annapurna Basecamp to Singu Chuli Basecamp (4,300m)
Day 10 – Day 13: Climbing Period [Basecamp – High Camp – Summit (6,501m) – Basecamp]
Day 14: Trek from Basecamp to Machhapuchhre Basecamp
Day 15: Trek from Machhapuchhre Basecamp to Himalayan Hotel
Day 16: Trek from Himalayan Hotel to Chhomrong (2,170m)
Day 17: Trek from Chomorong village to Pothana
Day 18: Trek from Pathana to Dhampus & drive to Pokhara : Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 19: Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel
Day 20: Leisure day in Kathmandu City : Expedition Debriefing
Day 21: Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final departure
• Negotiable and Depends on Group Size. Notes:
• The itinerary is changeable and modifiable as per needs and time frame of trekkers.
• Additional activities may be added as climbers request with appropriate additional cost.
• For any kind of change please contact us by mail or call.
• All arrival and departure transfers to and from Airport both domestic and international.
• company assistance in airport with its representative.
• 3 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu .
• 1:1 Experienced climbing Sherpa guide during trek and climb.
• All camping equipments like camp furniture (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest in Base Camp.
• freshly cooked 3 meals a day , tea or coffee by cook in Base Camp.
• Baggage allowance for trekking is 30kg per person.
• TIMS card (Trekker’s Information Management System) and national park entry.
• Expedition royalty and climbing permit for climbing.
• salary, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
• Required base camp and high altitude food for climbing member and all involved staffs.
• Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
• member will have tent in the high camp.
• tent at basecamp.
• First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
• Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
• Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
• member transportation and climbing stuff transportation.
• Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner).
• Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
• Items of personal nature and laundry expenses.
• Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
• Medical and travel Insurance with helicopter rescue.
• Permits for filming if special camera.
• Personal climbing gears.
• staff tips.
• Any other item not mentioned in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.
• extra night accommodation in kathmandu .
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone . .