Round Dhaulagiri Trek one of the famous and challenging trekking lies in dhaulagiri zone . Dhaulagiri circuit trekking was first discovered by the 1950 by French expedition team. one can see stunning and gorgeous view of dhaulagiri range through dhaulagiri circuit trekking .dhaulagiri trekking is one of the most popular trekking that many people are atracted toward its beauty and its fantastic route where they start their trek from beni bank of kaligandaki
and Myagdi Khola, follow the Myagdi Khola westwards to Darbang and turn north on a tiny trail that leads through forests . most of route is on the snow and glacier as it crosse many passes such as french col, dhampus pass etc.
Best Season ; Spring / Autumn.,
Day 1: Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,400m)
Day 2: Drive/Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara and Drive from Pokhara to Beni (1,000m)
Day 3: Drive from Beni to Takam (1500m) : Camping
Day 4: Trek from Takam to Muri (1,850m) : Camping
Day 5: Trek from Bagar to Dovan (2,520m) : camping
Day 6: Trek from Dovan to Italian Base Camp (3,660m) : Camping
Day 7:: Acclimatization at Italian Base Camp (rest day) : Camping
Day 8: Trek from Italian Base Camp to Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4,750m) : Camping
Day 9: Trek from Base Camp to Hidden Valley (5,050m) via French Col (5,360m) : Camping
Day 10: Trek from Hidden Valley to Yak Kharka
Day 11: Trek from Yak Kharka to Jomsom (2,720m)
Day 12: Fly from Jomson to Pokhara and transfer to the hotel
Day 13: Sightseeing around Pokhara City .
Day 14: :Drive/Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel
Day 15 :Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley.
Day 16: Transfer to Tribhuvan International Airport for final departure
• Negotiable and Depends on Group Size.
• The itinerary is changeable and modifiable as per needs and time frame of the clients.
• Additional activities may be added as per request with additional cost.
• For any kind of changes please contact us by email or call to us.
• All arrival and departure transfers to and from Airport both domestic and international.
• company’s assistance in airport with its representative.
• 3 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu .
• 1:1 Experience Sherpa guide during trek and climb.
• All camping equipments like camp furniture (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest and toilet tents in Advance Base Camp.
• freshly cooked 3 meals a day , tea or coffee by professional cook in Base Camp.
• Baggage allowance for trekking is: 40kg per person.
• TIMS card (Trekker’s Information Management System) and national park fee.
• Expedition royalty and climbing permit for climbing.
• Official Liaison Officer fully paid and equipped.
• Wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
• Required base camp and high food for climbing member and all involved staffs.
• Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
• emergency Oxygen, mask and regulator upon requirement of guest with reliable charge.
• Each expedition member will have an individual tent in the ABC.
• Solar panel for light and battery charger in Base Camp.
• All tents for camp 1, 2 and 3.
• First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
• Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
• Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
▪ member land\flight transportation and climbing stuff transportation.
• Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner).
• Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
• Items of personal nature and laundry expenses.
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone .
• Clothing, packing items or bags, personal medical kit, camera/video fees or trekking gears.
• Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
• Medical and travel Insurance of the clients .
• Permits for special video making & filming if special camera.
• Personal climbing gears.
• staff tips and summit bonus of sherpa climber.
• Any other item not mentioned in ““THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone . .