RARA Trek with Khaptad National Park these treks reward u the nepali biggest lake ,to khaptad national park.it is well known for natural beauty.from the parks in the far western region of nepal you can watch the view of the api and saipol and many massive himalayan renges and the park is the hub for several herbs
(224 species ),125 speaces of flower and 225 species if birds along with other wild animal.this trek is perfect for adventurer looking for a real wilderness experience.rara lake and jumla is also the head quarrters ofr karnali zone.
Best Season ; Spring / Autumn.,
Day 1: Arrival in Tribhuvan International Airport & Transfer to the Hotel (1,350m)
Day 2: Domestic flight from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj Airport & Transfer to the Hotel
Day 3: Flight from Nepalgunj to Talcha Airport (2200 m) & Trek to Rara Lake (2990 m) : Camping
Day 4: Explorer Day: Rara Lak, Visit Murma Top, take a walk around the lake or explore some of the view points : Camping
Day 5: Trek from Rara Lake to Sirkot (2,041m) : Camping
Day 6: Trek from Sirkot to Jholunge Pul (1400 m) : Camping
Day 7: Trek from Jholunge Pul to Kolti (1,390m) : Camping
Day 8: Trek from Kolti to Martadi (1,590m)
Day 9: Trek from Martadi to Dogadi (1,490m)
Day 10: Trek from Dogadi to Khaptad National Park (3,025m) : Camping
Day 11: Explore Khaptad National Park & visit Khaptad Baba Ashram
Day 12: Trek from Khaptad Campsite to Bajhang (Tamail) : Camping / Lodge
Day 13: Drive from Bajhang to Dhangadi
Day 14: Domestic flight from Dhangadi to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel
Day 15: leisure in kathmandu .
Day 16: Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final departure
• Negotiable and Depends on Group Size.
• The itinerary is changeable and modifiable as per needs and time frame of the clients.
• Additional activities may be added as per request with additional cost.
• For any kind of changes please contact us by email or call to us.
• All arrival and departure transfers to and from Airport both domestic and international.
• company’s assistance in airport with its representative.
• 3 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu .
• 1:1 Experience Sherpa guide during trek and climb.
• All camping equipments like camp furniture (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest and toilet tents in Advance Base Camp.
• freshly cooked 3 meals a day , tea or coffee by professional cook in Base Camp.
• Baggage allowance for trekking is: 40kg per person.
• TIMS card (Trekker’s Information Management System) and national park fee.
• Expedition royalty and climbing permit for climbing.
• Official Liaison Officer fully paid and equipped.
• Wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
• Required base camp and high food for climbing member and all involved staffs.
• Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
• emergency Oxygen, mask and regulator upon requirement of guest with reliable charge.
• Each expedition member will have an individual tent in the ABC.
• Solar panel for light and battery charger in Base Camp.
• All tents for camp 1, 2 and 3.
• First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
• Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
• Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
▪ member land\flight transportation and climbing stuff transportation.
• Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner).
• Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
• Items of personal nature and laundry expenses.
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone .
• Clothing, packing items or bags, personal medical kit, camera/video fees or trekking gears.
• Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
• Medical and travel Insurance of the clients .
• Permits for special video making & filming if special camera.
• Personal climbing gears.
• staff tips and summit bonus of sherpa climber.
• Any other item not mentioned in ““THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone . .