pisang peak, with the alitude of 6091m lies north part of mannang district . pisang peak is one of the most popular peak in nepal . It lies in between Annapurna I and Manaslu .pisang peak was first climbed by a german expedition in 1955 . pisang peak is less technical. the pisang peak has just stood up above the village of pisang and has formed shape of pyramid in summit .climbing pisang peak ,you can get great view of tilichopeak,annapurna II, ghangapurna and annapurna IV.
Best Season ; Spring / Autumn.,
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and Hotel transfer.
Day 02: drive to kathmandu to besisar ;hotel .
Day 03: Trek from besisar to syange..
Day 04: Trek from syange to dharapani.
Day 05: Trek from dharapami to chyame.
Day 06: Trek from chyame to pisang
Day 7: rest and acclimateization in pisang.
Day 8: Trek from pisang to pisang basecamp (4380m).
Day 9: Trek from pisang basecamp to high camp .
Day 10: Trek from high camp to summit and back to pisang basecamp .
Day11: Trek from pisang basecamp to chame.
Day 12: drive from chame to besisar.
Day 13: drive besisar to kathmandu .
Day 14: Leisure day; Farewell-Celebration dinner.
Day15: Transfer to the airport for final departure.
• Negotiable and Depends on Group Size.
• The itinerary is changeable and modifiable as per needs and time.
• For any kind of change please contact us by mail or call.
• All arrival and departure transfers to and from Airport both domestic and international.
• company assistance in airport with its representative.
• 3 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu .
• 1:1 Experienced climbing Sherpa guide during trek and climb.
• All camping equipments like camp (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest in Base Camp.
• freshly cooked 3 meals a day , tea or coffee by cook in Base Camp.
• Baggage allowance for trekking is 30kg per person.
• TIMS card (Trekker’s Information Management System) and national park entry .
• Expedition royalty and climbing permit for climbing.
• salary, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
• Required base camp and high altitude food for climbing member and all involved staffs.
• Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
• member will have tent in the high camp.
• tent at basecamp.
• First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
• Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
• Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
• member transportation and climbing stuff transportation.
• Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner).
• Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
• Items of personal nature and laundry expenses.
• Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
• Medical and travel Insurance with helicopter rescue.
• Permits for filming if special camera.
• Personal climbing gears.
• staff tips .
• Any other item not mentioned in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.
• extra night accommodation in kathmandu .
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone .
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone . .