pacherma peak with an altitude of 6187m is one of the most beautiful peak in nepal which was first climb in 1955. It has a north-by-northwest ridge, which rises from the crevassed glacier astride the Tashi Lapcha. The face of the ridge forms a uniform slope broken by crevasse and seraes rising from the rocky lower buttresses above the Drolambau Glaciers in the west.
Rolwaling valley is the main access to Pharchamo, though this route was closed for most of the 1980s due to potential dangers to porters crossing the Tashi Lapcha. From the high camp near the Tashilapcha cross wide, crevassed snow slopes to gain the ridge of Pachermo, rising from the broken glacier of the pass.The face of the ridge forms a uniform slope broken by crevasse.The only other alternative route is from the Khumbu side via Namche Bazar and Thame.
Best Season ; Spring / Autumn.,
Day 1: Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel(1,400m)
Day 2: Drive from Kathmandu to Gonggar khola (1,440m)
Day 3: Trek from Gongurkhola to Simigaon (2,000m)
Day 4: Trek from Simigaon to Dongkang (3,010m)
Day 5: Trek from Dongkang to Beding (3,693m)
Day 6: Trek from Beding to Na Gaon (4,200m)
Day 7: Acclimatization at Na (rest day)
Day 8: Trek from Na to Chugima (4,920m): Camping
Day 9: Trek from Chugima to Jaboo Glacier : Camping
Day 10: Trek from Jaboo Galcier to Tashi Phuk crossing Tashi Lapcha (5,755m) : Pachermo BC.
Day11: Climbing Period [Base Camp – Pachermo Peak Summit (6,187m) - Base Camp]
Day 12: Trek from Pachermo Base Camp to Thengbo (4,230m)
Day 13 : Trek from Thengba to Thame (3,800m)
Day 14: Trek from Thame to Namche Bazaar (3,750m)
Day 15: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,860m)
Day 16: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu & transfer to the Hotel
Day 17: Leisure day in Kathmandu City
Day 18: Transfer to International Airport for final departure
• Negotiable and Depends on Group Size.
• The itinerary is changeable and modifiable as per needs and time frame of trekkers.
• Additional activities such as mountain flight ,bungee and paraglide may be added as climbers request with appropriate additional cost.
• For any kind of change please contact us by mail or call.
• company assistance in airport with its representative.
• 3 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu .
• Experienced climbing Sherpa guide during trek and climb.
• All camping equipments like camp furniture (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest in Base Camp.
• freshly cooked 3 meals a day , tea or coffee by cook in Base Camp.
• Baggage allowance for trekking is 30kg per person.
• TIMS card (Trekker’s Information Management System) and national park entry .
• Expedition royalty and climbing permit for climbing.
• salary, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
• Required base camp and high altitude food for climbing member and all involved staffs.
• Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
• member will have tent in the high camp.
• tent at basecamp.
• First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
• Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
• Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
• member transportation and climbing stuff transportation.
• Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner).
• Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
• Items of personal nature and laundry expenses.
• Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
• Medical and travel Insurance with helicopter rescue.
• Permits for filming if special camera.
• Personal climbing gears.
• staff tips .
• Any other item not mentioned in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.
• extra night accommodation in kathmandu .
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone . .