Naya Kanga Peak known as ganga la chuli is climbing peak lies in langtang region.The north east ridge over a line of a rocky glacier is a popular route to summit the Naya Kang.
Trip to Nayakang climbing in the Langtang Valley and Kyanjin Monastery is a best way to acclimatize. while Naya Khanga Peak Climbing one can see fantastic view of the mountains in Nepal and Tibet like Lantang Lirung (7246m), Lenpo Gang 7083m), Dorje Lakpa (6990m) and Shishapangma (8027m)etc. The valley is dominated by the Tibetan origin Tamang community.
Best Season ; Spring / Autumn.,
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel.
Day 2: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1,460m)
Day 3: Trek from Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel (2,470m)
Day 4: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang Village (3,430m)
Day 5:: Trek from Langtang to Kyangjing Gompa (3,750m)
Day 6:: Acclimatization in Kyangjing Gumba (rest day)
Day 7: Trek from Kyangjing Gumba to Nayakang Kharka (4,430m)
Day 8 : Trek from Nyengang Kharka to High Camp (4,960m) : Camping
Day 9: Climbing [ High Camp - Summit (5,844m) - Base Camp ]
Day 10: Trek from Basecamp to Kyangjing Gumba
Day 11: Trek from Kyangjing Gumba to Lama Hotel
Day 12:: Trek from Lama Hotel to Syabrubesi (1,460m)
Day 13: Drive from Syabrubesi to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel
Day 14: Sight Seeing Around Kathmandu Valley
Day 15: Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final departure
• Negotiable and Depends on Group Size.
• The itinerary is changeable and modifiable as per needs and time frame of the clients.
• Additional activities may be added as per request with additional cost.
• For any kind of changes please contact us by email or call to us.
• All arrival and departure transfers to and from Airport both domestic and international.
• company’s assistance in airport with its representative.
• 3 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu .
• 1:1 Experience Sherpa guide during trek and climb.
• All camping equipments like camp furniture (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest and toilet tents in Advance Base Camp.
• freshly cooked 3 meals a day , tea or coffee by professional cook in Base Camp.
• Baggage allowance for trekking is: 40kg per person.
• TIMS card (Trekker’s Information Management System) and national park fee.
• Expedition royalty and climbing permit for climbing.
• Official Liaison Officer fully paid and equipped.
• Wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
• Required base camp and high food for climbing member and all involved staffs.
• Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
• emergency Oxygen, mask and regulator upon requirement of guest with reliable charge.
• Each expedition member will have an individual tent in the ABC.
• Solar panel for light and battery charger in Base Camp.
• All tents for camp 1, 2 and 3.
• First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
• Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
• Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
▪ member land\flight transportation and climbing stuff transportation.
• Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner).
• Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
• Items of personal nature and laundry expenses.
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone .
• Clothing, packing items or bags, personal medical kit, camera/video fees or trekking gears.
• Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
• Medical and travel Insurance of the clients .
• Permits for special video making & filming if special camera.
• Personal climbing gears.
• staff tips and summit bonus of sherpa climber.
• Any other item not mentioned in ““THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone . .