MT Phari Lapcha,with the height of 6017m mt phari lapcha is one of the most popular and “A” list trekking peaks of nepal .The mountain is lies in solukhumbu district located between villages of macherma and gokyo west . it was first climbed by brazilians marcelorey belo and N. bechara belo on may 19 ,2003. the peak was opened for climbing by nepal government in 2002. ascending up this mountain you will get to see fantastic view of makalu , everest ,lhotse ,baaruntse and amdablam other etc .The peak rises from yak pastures above the village in a uniform slope to the final summit pyramid which is an undistinguished snow and ice slope. The peak looked a little more interesting from Ongre and can been seen as a curved ridge
Best Season ; Spring / Autumn.,
Day 1: Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,400m
Day 2: Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,800m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Day 3: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Day 4: Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar : Hike to Khumjung Valley
Day 5: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Dole (4,200m)
Day 6: Trek from Dole to Machhermo (4,450m).
Day 7: Trek from Machhermo to Gokyo (4,750m)
Day 8: Trek from Gokyo to Gokyo RI (5,340m) and return back to Gokyo
Day 9: Trek from Gokyo to Phari Lapcha Base Camp
Day 10: hike from Base Camp to Phari Lapcha High Camp
Day 11: Climb North Face [ High Camp - Summit (6,017m) and descend to Base Camp]
Day 12: Trek from Machhermo to Namche Bazaar
Day 13: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Day 14: fly from Lukla to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel
Day 15: Leisure day in Kathmandu City
Day 16: Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final Departure
• Negotiable and Depends on Group Size.
• The itinerary is changeable and modifiable as per needs and time frame of trekkers.
• Additional activities may be added as climbers request with appropriate additional cost.
• For any kind of change please contact us by mail or call.
• All arrival and departure transfers to and from Airport both domestic and international.
• company assistance in airport with its representative.
• 3 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu .
• 1:1 Experienced climbing Sherpa guide during trek and climb.
• All camping equipments like (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest in Base Camp.
• freshly cooked 3 meals a day , tea or coffee by cook in Base Camp.
• Baggage allowance for trekking is 30kg per person.
• TIMS card (Trekker’s Information Management System) and national park entry .
• Expedition royalty and climbing permit for climbing.
• salary, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
• Required base camp and high altitude food for climbing member and all involved staffs.
• Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
• member will have tent in the high camp.
• tent at basecamp.
• First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
• Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
• Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
• member transportation and climbing stuff transportation.
• Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner).
• Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
• Items of personal nature and laundry expenses.
• Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
• Medical and travel Insurance with helicopter search and rescue.
• Permits for filming if special camera.
• Personal climbing gears.
• staff tips .
• Any other item not mentioned in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.
• extra night accommodation in kathmandu .
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone . .