Mera Peak with the height of 6476m is one of the most popular mountain in nepal. J.O.M robertswith sen tenzing first reach the summit of mera peak on 20 may 1953 .
Island Peak is not a difficult undertaking for a beginner climber wishing to enter the incredible world of mountain climbing. from the summit of mera peak one can see beautiful scene of other mountain s such as makalu ,choyou ,everest. mera peak is not that technical .It is located in sagarmatha zone ,solukhumbu district . for acclimatisation we will live two night and from tht we will go to high camp.
Best Season ; Spring / Autumn.,
Day 1: Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and trek to Chutanga (3,060m)
Day 2: Trek from Chutanga to Tuli Kharka (3,900m) Via Zatrawa La Pass (4,610m)
Day 3: Trek from Tuli Kharka to Kothe (4,095m)
Day 4: Trek from Kothe to Thangnak (4,350m)
Day 5: Trek from thangnak to Khare (5,054m)
Day 6: Acclimatization at Khare (rest day)
Day 7: Trek from Khare to Mera Peak Base camp (5,400m)
Day 8: Hike from Mera Peak Base camp to High Camp (5,790m)
Day 9: High Camp to Mera Peak Summit (6,476m) and Back to the base camp
Day 10: Trek from Mera Peak Base Camp to Khare
Day 12: Trek from Khare to Kothe
Day 13: Trek from Kothe to Tuli Kharka Via Zatrawa La Pass
Day 14: Trek from Tuli kharka to Lukla
Day 15: Fly from Lukla Leisure day in Kathmandu City
Day 16: Transfer to International Airport for final departure Kathmandu & transfer to the Hotel
• Negotiable and Depends on Group Size.
• The itinerary is changeable and modifiable as per needs and time frame of trekkers.
• Additional activities may be added as climbers request with appropriate additional cost.
• For any kind of change please contact us by mail or call.
• All arrival and departure transfers to and from Airport both domestic and international.
• company assistance in airport with its representative.
• 3 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu .
• 1:1 Experienced climbing Sherpa guide during trek and climb.
• All camping equipments like camp (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest in Base Camp.
• freshly cooked 3 meals a day , tea or coffee by cook in Base Camp.
• Baggage allowance for trekking is 30kg per person.
• TIMS card (Trekker’s Information Management System) and national park entry .
• Expedition royalty and climbing permit for climbing.
• salary, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
• Required base camp and high altitude food for climbing member and all involved staffs.
• Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
• member will have tent in the high camp.
• tent at basecamp.
• First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
• Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
• Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
• member transportation and climbing stuff transportation.
• Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner).
• Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bar
• Items of personal nature and laundry expenses.
• Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
• Medical and travel Insurance with helicopter rescue.
• Permits for filming if special camera.
• Personal climbing gears.
• staff tips .
• Any other item not mentioned in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.
• extra night accommodation in kathmandu .
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone . .