with the height of 8163m manaslu mountain is eighth highest peak of the world located in gorkha district. manaslu trekking was open since 1991. the name manaslu refers to the “spirit of mountain” in the local dialect . manaslu circuit trek has all the element including buddhism and hinduism culture , natural resources ,wildlife ,precarious bridges and high glacier lakes ,stunning mountain scenery.
It starts from Shotikhola; via Arughat. The highest point in this trek is the “Larkya La pass” situated at the height of 5,160m which is considered as one of the most challenging passes crossing the Himalayas. Another attraction of the trip is Pungyen Gumba at 4,400m.
Best Season ; Spring / Autumn.,
Day 01: Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,300m)
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Sotikhola (710m)
Day 03: Trek from Soti Khola to Maccha Khola (900m)
Day 04: Trek from Maccha Khola to Jagat (1,410m)
Day 05: Trek from Jagat to Dyang (1,804m)
Day 06: Trek from Dyang to Namrung (2,630m)
Day 07: Trek from Namrung to Samagaon (3,530m)
Day 08: Trek from Samagaon to Pungyen Gumba (4,400m) to Samagaon: 4-5 hrs exploration day
Day 09: Trek from Samagaon to Samdo (3,860m)
Day 10: Trek from Samdo to Dharamsala/Larkya B. C. (4,460m)
Day 11: Trek from Dharamsala to Larkya la (5,160m) to Bhimthang (3,720m)
Day 12: Trek from Bhimthang to Tilije (2,300m)
Day 13: Trek from Tilije to Tal (1,700m)
Day 14: Drive from Tal to Kathmandu & transfer to the Hotel
Day 15: Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley
Day 16: Transfer to International Airport for final departure
• Negotiable and Depends on Group Size.
• The itinerary is changeable and modifiable as per needs and time frame of the clients.
• Additional activities may be added as per request with additional cost.
• For any kind of changes please contact us by email or call to us.
• All arrival and departure transfers to and from Airport both domestic and international.
• company’s assistance in airport with its representative.
• 3 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu .
• 1:1 Experience Sherpa guide during trek and climb.
• All camping equipments like camp furniture (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest and toilet tents in Advance Base Camp.
• freshly cooked 3 meals a day , tea or coffee by professional cook in Base Camp.
• Baggage allowance for trekking is: 40kg per person.
• TIMS card (Trekker’s Information Management System) and national park fee.
• Expedition royalty and climbing permit for climbing.
• Official Liaison Officer fully paid and equipped.
• Wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
• Required base camp and high food for climbing member and all involved staffs.
• Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
• emergency Oxygen, mask and regulator upon requirement of guest with reliable charge.
• Each expedition member will have an individual tent in the ABC.
• Solar panel for light and battery charger in Base Camp.
• All tents for camp 1, 2 and 3.
• First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
• Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
• Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
▪ member land\flight transportation and climbing stuff transportation.
• Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner).
• Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
• Items of personal nature and laundry expenses.
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone .
• Clothing, packing items or bags, personal medical kit, camera/video fees or trekking gears.
• Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
• Medical and travel Insurance of the clients .
• Permits for special video making & filming if special camera.
• Personal climbing gears.
• staff tips and summit bonus of sherpa climber.
• Any other item not mentioned in ““THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone . .