makalu sherpani col pass trek one of the most challenging and adventurous trek of nepal ,makalu sherpani col include 3 passes such as Sherpani Col (6150m), West Col (6143m) and Amphu Labtsa Pass (5800m) .equipments that are used in 7000m mountain such as ice axe ,expedition boot ,creepane etc and other gears are used here. fixed rope used in sherpani col is 300m and west col 250m and 200m ambu lapche
After making past Amphu Labtsa Pass, the trekking trail climbs Chukung in Everest region which straddles the Imja Tse Glacier. It normally takes few days to reach down to Lukla via the Sherpa villages of Pangboche, Phortse and Namche Bazaar.
Best Season ; Spring / Autumn.,
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to the Hotel (1,300M)
Day 2: Fly from Kathmandu to Tumlingtar and drive to Num (1,560m)
Day 3: Trek from Num to Sheduwa (1,510m): Camping
Day 4 : Trek from Sheduwa to Tashi Gaun (2,070m): Camping
Day 5 :Acclimatization at Tashi Gaun (rest day): camping
Day 6: Trek from Tashi Gaun to Khongma (3,760m): Camping
Day 7: Trek from Khongma to Mumbuk (3,520m): Camping
Day 8 :Trek from Mumbuk to tadhosa
Day 9 :Trek from tadhosa to Makalu Base Camp
Day 10 :Trek from Makalu Basecamp to barunche basecamp
Day 11: Trek from barunche basecamp to sherpani cold to ice cold cross seto pokheri
Day 12 :Trek from seto pokheri to hama lopche basecamp (summit)
Day 13 :Trek from hama lopche to tangbuche
Day 14 :Trek from tangbuche to namche bazer
Day 15 :Trek from namche bazer to lukla
Day 16 :fly from lukla to kathmandu
Day 17 :Transfer To International Airport For Final Departure
• Negotiable and Depends on Group Size.
• The itinerary is changeable and modifiable as per needs and time frame of the clients.
• Additional activities may be added as per request with additional cost.
• For any kind of changes please contact us by email or call to us.
• All arrival and departure transfers to and from Airport both domestic and international.
• company’s assistance in airport with its representative.
• 3 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu .
• 1:1 Experience Sherpa guide during trek and climb.
• All camping equipments like camp furniture (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest and toilet tents in Advance Base Camp.
• freshly cooked 3 meals a day , tea or coffee by professional cook in Base Camp.
• Baggage allowance for trekking is: 40kg per person.
• TIMS card (Trekker’s Information Management System) and national park fee.
• Expedition royalty and climbing permit for climbing.
• Official Liaison Officer fully paid and equipped.
• Wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
• Required base camp and high food for climbing member and all involved staffs.
• Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
• emergency Oxygen, mask and regulator upon requirement of guest with reliable charge.
• Each expedition member will have an individual tent in the ABC.
• Solar panel for light and battery charger in Base Camp.
• All tents for camp 1, 2 and 3.
• First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
• Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
• Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
▪ member land\flight transportation and climbing stuff transportation.
• Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner).
• Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
• Items of personal nature and laundry expenses.
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone .
• Clothing, packing items or bags, personal medical kit, camera/video fees or trekking gears.
• Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
• Medical and travel Insurance of the clients .
• Permits for special video making & filming if special camera.
• Personal climbing gears.
• staff tips and summit bonus of sherpa climber.
• Any other item not mentioned in ““THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone . .