makalu basecamp iwith the height of 8463m makalu is one of the beautiful mountain in nepal which lies in sankhuwasabha district ,while doing makalu basecamp trek one can go through sub tropical valley of Arun River basin to extraordinary temperate passes called Keke
La pass (4230m) and Tutu La pass (4200m), many edges ascend up from the Barun River valley which is off the beaten mid hill trails. different types of people with different culture ,language such as gurung ,sherpa ,rai lives here .one can see beautiful view of different mountain south face of makalu ,chambling and lhotse in the way of reaching summit . Makalu Barun National Park, which covers an area of 2330 sq. km is the home of different types of animal such as tiger ,red panda ,bear ,deer ,danphe ,mural etc .
Best Season ; Spring / Autumn.,
Day 1: Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,400m)
Day 2: Sight Seeing around Kathmandu Valley
Day 3: Fly from Kathmandu to Tumlingtar and drive to Num (1,560m)
Day 4: Trek from Num to Sheduwa (1,510m)
Day 5: Trek from Sheduwa to Tashi Gaun (2,070m)
Day 6: Acclimatization at Tashi Gaun (rest day)
Day 7: Trek from Tashi Gaun to Khongma (3,760m)
Day 8: Trek from Khongma to Mumbuk (3,520m)Day 9: Trek from Mumbuk to Nehe Kharka () Day 10: Trek from Nehe Kharka to Makalu Base Camp (4,870m)
Day 11: Trek from MaKalu Base Camp to Yangle Kharka
Day 12: Trek from Yangle Kharka to Khongma
Day 13: Trek from Khongma to Sheduwa
Day 14 : Trek from Sheduwa to Num
Day 15: Drive from Num TO Tlingtar and Fly to Kathmandu & Transfer
Day 16: Transfer to International Airport for final departure
• Negotiable and Depends on Group Size.
• The itinerary is changeable and modifiable as per needs and time frame of the clients.
• Additional activities may be added as per request with additional cost.
• For any kind of changes please contact us by email or call to us.
• All arrival and departure transfers to and from Airport both domestic and international.
• company’s assistance in airport with its representative.
• 3 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu .
• 1:1 Experience Sherpa guide during trek and climb.
• All camping equipments like camp furniture (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest and toilet tents in Advance Base Camp.
• freshly cooked 3 meals a day , tea or coffee by professional cook in Base Camp.
• Baggage allowance for trekking is: 40kg per person.
• TIMS card (Trekker’s Information Management System) and national park fee.
• Expedition royalty and climbing permit for climbing.
• Official Liaison Officer fully paid and equipped.
• Wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
• Required base camp and high food for climbing member and all involved staffs.
• Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
• emergency Oxygen, mask and regulator upon requirement of guest with reliable charge.
• Each expedition member will have an individual tent in the ABC.
• Solar panel for light and battery charger in Base Camp.
• All tents for camp 1, 2 and 3.
• First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
• Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
• Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
▪ member land\flight transportation and climbing stuff transportation.
• Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner).
• Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
• Items of personal nature and laundry expenses.
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone .
• Clothing, packing items or bags, personal medical kit, camera/video fees or trekking gears.
• Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
• Medical and travel Insurance of the clients .
• Permits for special video making & filming if special camera.
• Personal climbing gears.
• staff tips and summit bonus of sherpa climber.
• Any other item not mentioned in ““THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone . .