lobuche Peak one of the beautiful peak of nepal located in sagarmatha zone near khumbu glacier and lobuche village .there are two peaks or summit in lobuche peak ,
lobuche far east (6119m) and lobuche east (6145m). between the two peak there is a long deeply notched ridge . The East Peak is recognised as a trekking peak, whereas the West is known as an Expedition Peak. the lobuche east was first climbed by laurence nelson and sherpa any gayalzen on april 25 ,1984 .the Lobuche East climb is a bit more challenging than Island Peak climb, it is equally rewarding.Our trek will bring us through charming Sherpa villages, you'll be able to gaze out at mighty Everest, as well as several peaks on the Tibetan side of the Rongbuk
Best Season ; Spring / Autumn.,
Day 01: Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,400m)
Day 02: Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,800m
Day 03: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazzar (3,440m)
Day 04: Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar (rest day)
Day 05: Trek from Namche Bazzar to Tyangboche Monastry (3,860m)
Day 06: Trek from Tyangboche to Dingboche (4,243m)
Day 07: Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,930m)
Day 08: Trek from Lobuche to Lobuche High Camp (5,400m)
Day 9: High Camp to Lobuche Peak Sumit (6,119m) and Back to the Lobuche
Day 10: Trek from Lobuche to Tyangboche
Day 11: Trek from Tyangboche to Namche Bazaar
Day 12: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Day 13: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu (transfer to Hotel)
Day 14: Leisure day in Kathmandu City
Day 15: Transfer to International Airport for final departure
• Negotiable and Depends on Group Size.
• The itinerary is changeable and modifiable as per needs and time frame of trekkers.
• Additional activities such as mountain flight ,bungee and paraglide be added as climbers request with appropriate additional cost.
• For any kind of change please contact us by mail or call.
• All arrival and departure transfers to and from Airport both domestic and international.
• company assistance in airport with its representative.
• 3 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu y.
• 1:1 Experienced climbing Sherpa guide during trek and climb.
• All camping equipments like camp furniture (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest in Base Camp.
• freshly cooked 3 mealsa day , tea or coffee by cook in Base Camp.
• Baggage allowance for trekking is 30kg per person.
• TIMS card (Trekker’s Information Management System) and national park entry .
• Expedition royalty and climbing permit for climbing.
• salary, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
• Required base camp and high altitude food for climbing member and all involved staffs.
• Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
• member will have tent in the high camp.
• tent at basecamp.
• First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
• Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
• Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
• member transportation and climbing stuff transportation.
• Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner).
• Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
• Items of personal nature and laundry expenses.
• Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
• Medical and travel Insurance with helicopter rescue.
• Permits for filming if special camera.
• Personal climbing gears.
• staff tips .
• Any other item not mentioned in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.
• extra night accommodation in kathmandu .
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone . .