larke Peak larke peak ,one of the mountain newly opened for climbing is located in manslu region .
The trek starts from gorkha along with larke pass and prorogues finally besishar .Tamang and Sherpa communities’ diverse culture and tradition make the journey fascinating and ever memorable.Manaslu trekking has been open for travelers since 1991 and it provides spectacular beauties along the border of Nepal and Tibet and organized trekking in groups and special permits are required to get entry into this region. Manaslu has still its own natural amazing of beauty that every trekker can have the maximum satisfaction of nature'sI.t’s climbing on snow slopes with stunning views of Mt. Manaslu, Ganesh Himal and Annapurnas etc.
Best Season ; Spring / Autumn.,
Day 1: Arrival in kathmandu Tribhuvan international Airport & transfer to the hotel (1,400m)
Day 2: Sight Seeing around Kathmandu Valley
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Arughat (606m)
Day 4: Trek from Arughat to Lobu Beshi (880m)
Day 5: Trek from Lobu Beshi to Dovan (1080m)
Day 6: Trek from Dovan to Jagat (1,400m)
Day 7: Trek from Jagat to Ekle Bhatti (1,600m)
Day 8: Trek from Ekle Bhatti to Bihi Phedi (2,050m)
Day 9: Trek from Bihi to Lhee Gaon (2.,910m)
Day 10: Trek from Lhee Gaon to Sama Gaon (3,541m)
Day 11 :Acclimatization at Sama Gaon (rest day)
Day 12: Trek from Sama Gaon to Samdo (3,872m)
Day 13: Trek from Samdo to Larke Peak Basecamp (4,800m)
Day 14: Acclimatization at the Basecamp (rest day)
Day 15: Basecamp to Summit Larke peak (6,249m) and Descend down to Bhimthang (3,720m)
Day 16: Trek from Bhimthang to Tilije (2,300m)
Day 17: Trek from Tilije to Besi Shahar (760m)
Day 18: Drive from Besi Shahar to Kathamndu & Transfer to the Hotel
Day 19: Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final departure
• Negotiable and Depends on Group Size.
• The itinerary is changeable and modifiable as per needs and time frame of trekkers.
• For any kind of change please contact us by mail or call.
• All arrival and departure transfers to and from Airport both domestic and international.
• company assistance in airport with its representative.
• 3 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu .
• 1:1 Experienced climbing Sherpa guide during trek and climb.
• All camping equipments like camp furniture (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest in Base Camp.
• , freshly cooked 3 meals a day tea or coffee by cook in Base Camp.
• Baggage allowance for trekking is 30kg per person.
• TIMS card (Trekker’s Information Management System) and national park entry .
• Expedition royalty and climbing permit for climbing.
• salary, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
• Required base camp and high altitude food for climbing member and all involved staffs.
• Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
• member will have tent in the high camp.
• tent at basecamp.
• First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
• Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
• Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
• member transportation and climbing stuff transportation.
• Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner).
• Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
• Items of personal nature and laundry expenses.
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone .
• Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
• Medical and travel Insurance with helicopter rescue.
• Permits for filming if special camera.
• Personal climbing gears.
• staff tips .
• Any other item not mentioned in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.
• extra night accommodation in kathmandu .
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone . .