langtang gosainkunda helambu is one of the most beautiful places in nepal . these places are very rich in culture and tradition . people here are involved in animal husbandry and tourism . annually ,tourist are increasing in this area . in nepal earthquake 2015 whole langtang village was destroyed and swift away by snow and ice slide from hills and peak.and lots of people was found dead .the last village of langtang, kyanzin village is also famous for yak cheese manufacture .world rare animal such as red pandas and other birds and animal etc are also found here . gosaikundo is very religious site as
Hindu mythology attributes Gosaikunda as the abode of the Hindu deities Shiva and Gauri. gosaikundo is located at rasuwa district at an altitude of 4380m. helambu is highland village which is home of helm people.helambu is popular for artistic Buddhist monasteries and it is a Buddhist pilgrimage site.
Best Season ; Spring / Autumn.,
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,350m)
Day 2: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1,460m) : 7 Hours
Day 3: Trek from Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel (2,470m) : 5 – 6 Hours
Day 4: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang Village (3,430m) : 5 – 6 Hours
Day 5: Trek from Langtang to Kyangjing Gompa (3,750m) : 4 – 5 Hours
Day 6: Trek from Kyangjing Gompa – Yala Cheese factory visit & back to Langtang (3,430m) : 5 - 6 Hours
Day 7: Acclimatization at Langtang Valley (rest day)
Day 8: Trek from Langtang to Lama Hotel : 3 – 4 Hours
Day 9: Trek from Lama Hotel to Thulo (Big) Syabru (3,010m) : 4 – 6 Hours
Day 10: Trek from Thulo Syabru to Shin Gomba (3,330m) : 3 -5 Hours
Day 11: Trek from Shin Gomba to Gosainkunda Lake (4,380m) : 5 – 6 Hours
Day 12: Trek from Gosainkunda to Gopte (3,640m) : 5 – 7 Hours
Day 13: Trek from Gopte to Malemchi Gaon (3,150) : 5 - 7 Hours
Day 14: Trek from Malemchi Gaon to Tarke Gyang (2,605 m) : 4 – 6 Hours
Day 15: Trek from Tarke Gyang to Sermathang (2,640m) : 3 – 4 Hours
Day 16: Trek from Sermathang to Melamchi Bazaar (3-4 Hours) and Day 17:Drive to Kathmandu (Overnight stay at Hotel)
Day 17: Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley
Day 18: Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final departure
• Negotiable and Depends on Group Size.
• The itinerary is changeable and modifiable as per needs and time frame of the clients.
• Additional activities may be added as per request with additional cost.
• For any kind of changes please contact us by email or call to us.
• All arrival and departure transfers to and from Airport both domestic and international.
• company’s assistance in airport with its representative.
• 3 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu .
• 1:1 Experience Sherpa guide during trek and climb.
• All camping equipments like camp furniture (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest and toilet tents in Advance Base Camp.
• freshly cooked 3 meals a day , tea or coffee by professional cook in Base Camp.
• Baggage allowance for trekking is: 40kg per person.
• TIMS card (Trekker’s Information Management System) and national park fee.
• Expedition royalty and climbing permit for climbing.
• Official Liaison Officer fully paid and equipped.
• Wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
• Required base camp and high food for climbing member and all involved staffs.
• Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
• emergency Oxygen, mask and regulator upon requirement of guest with reliable charge.
• Each expedition member will have an individual tent in the ABC.
• Solar panel for light and battery charger in Base Camp.
• All tents for camp 1, 2 and 3.
• First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
• Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
• Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
▪ member land\flight transportation and climbing stuff transportation.
• Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner).
• Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
• Items of personal nature and laundry expenses.
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone .
• Clothing, packing items or bags, personal medical kit, camera/video fees or trekking gears.
• Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
• Medical and travel Insurance of the clients .
• Permits for special video making & filming if special camera.
• Personal climbing gears.
• staff tips and summit bonus of sherpa climber.
• Any other item not mentioned in ““THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone . .