kwangde peak kwangde, one of the beautiful mountain in the khumbu region . the mountain is located 4.5 km of west namchebazar. this mountain is quite challenging and difficult for climbing . on the way to summit one can see other mountain view such as
Shar, Makalu, Baruntse and Ama Damblam,everest ,kusum khangru etc. The mountain stands above the Bhote Koshi River to the south-west of Namche Bazar.we organise this expedition as we have very good sherpa and guide with a lot of experience and lot of climbing technique . The summit panorama extends across the Khumbu, from Ama Dablam and Makalu in the East, to Everest and Cho Oyu and includes the spectacular Rolwaling peaks, to the northwest. Since Kwangde peak has been open for climbing , numerous mountaineers successfully climbed this peak..
Best Season ; Spring / Autumn.,
Day 1: Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,300m)
Day 2: Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,800m)
Day 3: Trek from Phakding to Lumding Kharka (3,960m)
Day 4: Trek from Lumding Kharka to Pokhari Camp (4,200m)
Day 5: Trek from Pokhari Camp to Kwangde Peak Basecamp (4,750m)
Day 6: Hike from Kwangde Basecamp to High Camp (5,200m)
Day 7: Climb from high camp to Summit (6,011m) and back to the Basecamp
Day 8: Trek from Basecamp to Thame Village (3,820m)
Day 9: Trek from Thame to Namche Bazaar (3,440m)
Day 10: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Day 11: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel
Day 12: Leisure day in Kathmandu City.
Day 13: Transfer to the Tribhuvan International airport for final departure
• Negotiable and Depends on Group Size.
• The itinerary is changeable and modifiable as per needs and time frame of trekkers.
• For any kind of change please contact us by mail or call.
• All arrival and departure transfers to and from Airport both domestic and international.
• company assistance in airport with its representative.
• 3 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu y.
• 1:1 Experienced climbing Sherpa guide during trek and climb.
• All camping equipments like camp (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest in Base Camp.
• freshly cooked 3 meals a day , tea or coffee by cook in Base Camp.
• Baggage allowance for trekking is 30kg per person.
• TIMS card (Trekker’s Information Management System) and national park entry .
• Expedition royalty and climbing permit for climbing.
• salary, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
• Required base camp and high altitude food for climbing member and all involved staffs.
• Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
• member will have tent in the high camp.
• tent at basecamp.
• First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
• Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
• Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
• member transportation and climbing stuff transportation.
• Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner).
• Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
• Items of personal nature and laundry expenses.
• Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
• Medical and travel Insurance with helicopter rescue.
• Permits for filming if special camera.
• Personal climbing gears.
• staff tips .
• Any other item not mentioned in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.
• extra night accommodation in kathmandu .
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone . .