jumla - upper dolpo Overview:upper dolpo is the one of must remote region lies at far west part of nepal.its both east and south is bordered by the dhaulagiri and churen himal.thevillage,gompas and people you meet through the treking will leave an unforgettable impression on you and the upper dollop trek crosses many massive mountains ranges like :annapurna ,dhaulagiri
khanjiroba and others.the people of this area are very warm hearted, simple with there culture and traditionals.this trek start at jupal and follows the trail to dunai.this trek regard many major attraction like shey phoksundo national park the biggest national park of nepal .
Best Season ; Spring / Autumn.,
Day 1: Arrive in kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1300M)
Day 2 :Free day in Kathmandu
Day 3: Flight : Kathmandu - Nepalgunj, Stay at hotel
Day 4: Flight : Nepalgunj - Jumla,
Day 5: Trek to Gothigaon, camp
Day 6: Trek to Naphukana, camp
Day 7: Trek to Mauria Lagna crossing - Balasa, camp
Day 8: Trek to Hurikot, camp
Day 9: Trek to Kagmara Phedi, camp
Day 10: Trek to Kagmara La Crossing - Pungmo, camp
Day 11: Trek to Phoksumdo Lake, camp
Day 12: Trek to Pine Trees, camp
Day 13: Trek to Gand La B. C., camp
Day 14: Trek to Shey, camp
Day 15: Trek to Lagmo Che Phedi, camp
Day 16: Trek to Kyung La B. C., camp
Day 17: Trek to Tokkyu, camp
Day 18: Trek to Dho, camp
Day 19: Trek to Tharap Khola Camp
Day 20: Trek to Tharap Khola Camp
Day 21: Trek to Tarakot, camp
Day 22: Trek to Dunai, camp
Day 23: Trek to Juphal, camp
Day 24: Flight : Juphal - Nepalgunj - Kathmandu, hotel
Day 25: Final Departure
• Negotiable and Depends on Group Size.
• The itinerary is changeable and modifiable as per needs and time frame of the clients.
• Additional activities may be added as per request with additional cost.
• For any kind of changes please contact us by email or call to us.
• All arrival and departure transfers to and from Airport both domestic and international.
• company’s assistance in airport with its representative.
• 3 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu .
• 1:1 Experience Sherpa guide during trek and climb.
• All camping equipments like camp furniture (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest and toilet tents in Advance Base Camp.
• freshly cooked 3 meals a day , tea or coffee by professional cook in Base Camp.
• Baggage allowance for trekking is: 40kg per person.
• TIMS card (Trekker’s Information Management System) and national park fee.
• Expedition royalty and climbing permit for climbing.
• Official Liaison Officer fully paid and equipped.
• Wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
• Required base camp and high food for climbing member and all involved staffs.
• Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
• emergency Oxygen, mask and regulator upon requirement of guest with reliable charge.
• Each expedition member will have an individual tent in the ABC.
• Solar panel for light and battery charger in Base Camp.
• All tents for camp 1, 2 and 3.
• First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
• Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
• Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
▪ member land\flight transportation and climbing stuff transportation.
• Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner).
• Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
• Items of personal nature and laundry expenses.
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone .
• Clothing, packing items or bags, personal medical kit, camera/video fees or trekking gears.
• Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
• Medical and travel Insurance of the clients .
• Permits for special video making & filming if special camera.
• Personal climbing gears.
• staff tips and summit bonus of sherpa climber.
• Any other item not mentioned in ““THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone . .