island peak kalso known as imja tse is one of the beautiful mountain located in khumbu region . island peak was first climbed by british expeditionn in 1953 as part of training exercise for everest expedition. it is quite less technical and physically active and quite good for beginners climber. this mountain is used for acclimatization for other 8000m mountain. large no of climber are attracted annually to climb this beautifull mountain. the environment of this mountain changes time to time sometime soft snow and sometime hard ice . one can see exclusive view of neighbour mountains from summit such as
Lhotse Shar, Makalu, Baruntse and Ama Damblam and other etc. The Island peak climbing itinerary has proper and gradual acclimatization at suitable intervals.Island Peak is not a difficult undertaking for a beginner climber wishing to enter the incredible world of mountain climbing.
Best Season ; Spring / Autumn.,
Day 01: Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,300m)
Day 02: Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,800m)
Day 03: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazzar (3,440m)
Day 04: Trek from Namche Bazzar to Tyangboche Monastry (3,860m)
Day 05: Trek from Tangboche to Dingboche (4,243m)
Day 06: Acclimatization at Dingboche (rest day)
Day 07: Trek from Dingboche to Chhukung (4,730m)
Day 08: Trek from Chhukung to Island Peak Base camp (5,200m)
Day 09: Hike from Island Peak Base camp to High Camp (5,550m)
Day 10: High Camp to Island Peak Summit (6,189m) and Back to the base camp
Day 11: Trek from Island Peak Base Camp to Pangboche (3,985m)
Day 12: Trek from Pangboche to Namche Bazaar
Day 13: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Day 14: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu (transfer to Hotel)
Day 15: Leisure day in Kathmandu City
Day 16: Transfer to International Airport for final departure
• Negotiable and Depends on Group Size.
• The itinerary is changeable and modifiable as per needs and time frame of trekkers.
• For any kind of change please contact us by mail or call.
• All arrival and departure transfers to and from Airport both domestic and international.
• company assistance in airport with its representative.
• 3 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu .
• 1:1 Experienced climbing Sherpa guide during trek and climb.
• All camping equipments like camp (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest in Base Camp.
• freshly cooked 3 meals a day , tea or coffee by cook in Base Camp.
• Baggage allowance for trekking is 30kg per person.
• TIMS card (Trekker’s Information Management System) and national park entry .
• Expedition royalty and climbing permit for climbing.
• salary, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
• Required base camp and high altitude food for climbing member and all involved staffs.
• Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
• member will have tent in the high camp.
• tent at basecamp.
• First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
• Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
• Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
• member transportation and climbing stuff transportation.
• Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner).
• Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars .
• Items of personal nature and laundry expenses.
• Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
• Medical and travel Insurance with helicopter rescue.
• Permits for filming if special camera.
• Personal climbing gears.
• staff tips .
• Any other item not mentioned in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.
• extra night accommodation in kathmandu .
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone . .