everest basecamp Overview:this trek go through three high passes over 5,000m,kongma la pass(5,35m),cho la pass(5,380m)and renjo la pass(5,388m)the three high passes begins at lukla and contiosuly follows the dudh chose valley and reaches to sherpa capital of namche.this trek rewarded many massive views of over 8,000m mountain.like mount .
everest,lhotse,makalu,choyou and lots of himalayan peaks.this tour will take you to some of the spectacular destination of himalaya along this part of the trail,its friendly sherpa people,traditions,colorful festivals and monasteries.
Best Season ; Spring / Autumn.,
Day 1: Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,400m)
Day 2: Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,800m)
Day 3: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m)
Day 4: Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar : Hike to Khumjung Valley
Day 5: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Thame (3,820m)
Day 6: Trek from Thame to Murlung (4,210m)
Day 7: Trek from Murlung to Gokyo (4,790m) Via Renjo Pass (5,340m)
Day 8: Acclimatization day : Hike from Gokyo to Gokyo Ri (5,300m) and back to the Gokyo
Day 9: Trek from Gokyo to Thagnak (4,750m)
Day 10: Trek from Thagnak to Zungla (4,620m) via crossing Cho La Pass (5,330m)
Day 11 : Trek from Zungla to Gorakshep (5,140m)
Day 1: Early Morning Trek from Gorakshep to Kalapathar (5,550m) back to Gorakshep (take Lunch) – Gorakshep to EBC (5,364m) and Descend to Lobuche (4,910m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Day 13: Trek from Lobuche to Chhukung (4,730m) via Kongma la Pass (5,535m)
Day 14: Trek from Chhukung to Pangboche (3,930m)
Day 15: Trek from Pangboche to Namche Bazaar
Day 16: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Day 17: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel
Day 18: Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley
Day 19: Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final Departure•
• Negotiable and Depends on Group Size.
• The itinerary is changeable and modifiable as per needs and time frame of the clients.
• Additional activities may be added as per request with additional cost.
• For any kind of changes please contact us by email or call to us.
• All arrival and departure transfers to and from Airport both domestic and international.
• company’s assistance in airport with its representative.
• 3 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu .
• 1:1 Experience Sherpa guide during trek and climb.
• All camping equipments like camp furniture (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest and toilet tents in Advance Base Camp.
• freshly cooked 3 meals a day , tea or coffee by professional cook in Base Camp.
• Baggage allowance for trekking is: 40kg per person.
• TIMS card (Trekker’s Information Management System) and national park fee.
• Expedition royalty and climbing permit for climbing.
• Official Liaison Officer fully paid and equipped.
• Wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
• Required base camp and high food for climbing member and all involved staffs.
• Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
• emergency Oxygen, mask and regulator upon requirement of guest with reliable charge.
• Each expedition member will have an individual tent in the ABC.
• Solar panel for light and battery charger in Base Camp.
• All tents for camp 1, 2 and 3.
• First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
• Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
• Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
▪ member land\flight transportation and climbing stuff transportation.
• Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner).
• Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
• Items of personal nature and laundry expenses.
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone .
• Clothing, packing items or bags, personal medical kit, camera/video fees or trekking gears.
• Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
• Medical and travel Insurance of the clients .
• Permits for special video making & filming if special camera.
• Personal climbing gears.
• staff tips and summit bonus of sherpa climber.
• Any other item not mentioned in ““THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone . .