chulu westchula with the height of 6419m is located in north of mannang . after passing thorung la pass there is village of mannang and after this basecamp is setup.in the north to south way we will cross some of the rivers with the massive peaks like Annapurna,Dhaulagiri nigiri and many others.chulu west peak is exciting challenging journey for the mountaineering option in the Annapurna
There are two Chulu Peaks, East and West.We set up two camps above the Base Camp
Best Season ; Spring / Autumn.,
Day 01: Arrivals in Kathmandu transfer to hotel
Day 02: drive to kathmandu to besisar ;hotel .
Day 03: Trek from besisar to syange..
Day 04: Trek from syange to dharapani.
Day 05: Trek from dharapami to chyame.
Day 06: Trek from chyame to pisang
Day 7 : pisang to manang .
Day 8: rest and acclimitization at manang.
Day9: Trek from manang to ledar (4,200m).
Day10- 11 : Trek from leder to chulu west basecamp (4,900m).
Day 12: hike from basecamp to chulu west high camp (5,600m).
Day 13: Trek from high camp to summit (6,418m) and back to basecamp.
Day 14: Trek from chulu west basecamp to manang (3,540m)
Day 15: Trek from manang to chame (2,670m)
Day 16: drive by jeep from chame to besi shahar.
Day 17: drive from besi shahar to kathmandu city and transfer to hotel.
Day 18: Transfer to airport for final departure.
• Negotiable and Depends on Group Size.
• The itinerary is changeable and modifiable as per needs and time frame of trekkers.
• For any kind of change please contact us by mail or call.
• All arrival and departure transfers to and from Airport both domestic and international.
• company assistance in airport with its representative.
• 3 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu .
• 1:1 Experienced climbing Sherpa guide during trek and climb.
• All camping equipments like camp (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest in Base Camp.
• freshly cooked 3 meals a day , tea or coffee by cook in Base Camp.
• Baggage allowance for trekking is 30kg per person.
• TIMS card (Trekker’s Information Management System) and national park entry .
• Expedition royalty and climbing permit for climbing.
• salary, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
• Required base camp and high altitude food for climbing member and all involved staffs.
• Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
• member will have tent in the high camp.
• tent at basecamp.
• First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
• Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
• Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
• member transportation and climbing stuff transportation.
• Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner).
• Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars .
• Items of personal nature and laundry expenses.
• Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
• Medical and travel Insurance with helicopter rescue.
• Permits for filming if special camera.
• Personal climbing gears.
• staff tips .
• Any other item not mentioned in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.
• extra night accommodation in kathmandu .
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone . .