chulu far east chula far east with the altitude of 6059m is one of the beautiful mountain that lies in annapurna region .it is less technical . chula far east was first climbed by german expedition in 1955 through north ridge . the route climbing to summit to chula far east is rock-strewn, icy and very much vertical. in altitude of 5330m we will set high camp and after that we will go to long south-west ride on snow and ice to the summit .
The route of this trekking and climbing lies in Annapurna Region is also known as Annapurna Conservation Area. Chulu Massif rises north of the Marsyangdi Khola in the Manang region and forms part of the Manang Himal.from the summit of chula far east one can see manaslu ,pisang and chulu westand annapurna etc .Once covering the signature destinations, the adventure trip crosses Mesokanta La Pass to bring you at Jomsom and then to Kathmandu via Pokhara.
Best Season ; Spring / Autumn.,
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and Hotel transfer.
Day 02: drive to kathmandu to besisar ;hotel .
Day 03: Trek from besisar to syange..
Day 05: Trek from syange to dharapani.
Day 06: Trek from dharapami to chyame.
Day 07: Trek from chyame to pisang.
Day 08: pisang to yakkharka;camping
Day 9-10: yakkarka to basecamp (2 night ).
Day11: basecamp to high camp,
Day 12: high camp to summit and back to basecamp.
Day13: trek from basecamp to pisang.
Day14: trek from pisang to chame.
Day15: drive from chame to bessiser.
Day16: drive from besisar to kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day17: Transfer to the airport for final departure..
• Negotiable and Depends on Group Size.
• The itinerary is changeable and modifiable as per needs and time frame of trekkers.
• Additional activities may be added as climbers request with appropriate additional cost.
• For any kind of change please contact us by mail or call.
• All arrival and departure transfers to and from Airport both domestic and international.
• company assistance in airport with its representative.
• 3 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu y.
• Experienced climbing Sherpa guide during trek and climb.
• All camping equipments like camp (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest in Base Camp.
• freshly cooked 3 meals a day , tea or coffee by cook in Base Camp.
• Baggage allowance for trekking is 30kg per person.
• TIMS card (Trekker’s Information Management System) and national park entry .
• Expedition royalty and climbing permit for climbing.
• salary, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
• Required base camp and high altitude food for climbing member and all involved staffs.
• Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
• member will have tent in the high camp.
• tent at basecamp.
• First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
• Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
• Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
• member transportation and climbing stuff transportation.
• Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner).
• Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
• Items of personal expenses and laundry expenses.
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone .
• Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
• Medical and travel Insurance with helicopter rescue.
• Permits for filming if special camera.
• Personal climbing gears.
• staff tips .
• Any other item not mentioned in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.
• extra night accommodation in kathmandu .
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone . .