cholatse peak With the elevation of 6440m ,Cholatse (also known as Jobo Lhaptshan), is one of the most beautiful mountain in nepal. it lies in the khumbu region . chilliest is derived from tibetan words that is cho which means lake and la means pass and tse means peak .
It is on the ridge separating the Gokyo and Khumbu valleys, just north of Taboche and just south of a 5420 meter pass used by Sherpas and trekkers alike to go between the Gokyo and Khumbu valleys. cholatse was first climbed by Vern Clevenger, Galen Rowell, John Roskelley, Bill O'Connor and Peter Hackett. Cholatse is connected to Taboche (6,501m) by a long ridge. The Chola glacier descends off the east face.
Best Season ; Spring / Autumn.,
Day 1: Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,400m)
Day 2: Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,800m)
Day 3: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m)
Day 4: Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar : Hike to Khumjung Valley
Day 5: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Dole (4,200m)
Day 6: Trek from Dole to Machhermo (4,450m)
Day 7: Trek from Machhermo to Gokyo (4,750m)
Day 8: Trek from Gokyo to Thagnak (4,750m)
Day 9: Trek from Thagnak to Zungla (4,620m) via crossing Cho La Pass (5,330m)
Day 10: Trek from Zungla to Cholatse Basecamp (4,590m)
Day 11:Day 16: Climbing Period [Basecamp - High Camp - Summit (6,440m) - Basecamp]
Day 17: Trek from the Base Camp to Pangboche (3,930m)
Day 18: Trek from Pangboche to Namche Bazaar
Day 19: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Day 20: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel
Day 21: Leisure day in Kathmandu City
Day 22: transfer to airport for final departure
• Negotiable and Depends on Group Size.
• The itinerary is changeable and modifiable as per needs and time frame of trekkers.
• Additional activities such as mountain flight ,bungee and paraglide may be added as climbers request with appropriate additional cost.
• For any kind of change please contact us by mail or call.
• All arrival and departure transfers to and from Airport both domestic and international.
• company assistance in airport with its representative.
• 3 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu .
• 1:1 Experienced climbing Sherpa guide during trek and climb.
• All camping equipments like camp (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest in Base Camp.
• freshly cooked 3 meals a day , tea or coffee by cook in Base Camp.
• Baggage allowance for trekking is 30kg per person.
• TIMS card (Trekker’s Information Management System) and national park entry .
• Expedition royalty and climbing permit for climbing.
• salary, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
• Required base camp and high altitude food for climbing member and all involved staffs.
• Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
• member will have tent in the high camp.
• tent at basecamp.
• First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
• Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
• Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
• member transportation and climbing stuff transportation.
• Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner).
• Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bar
• Items of personal nature and laundry expenses.
• Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
• Medical and travel Insurance with helicopter rescue.
• Permits for filming if special camera.
• Personal climbing gears.
• staff tips .
• Any other item not mentioned in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.
• extra night accommodation in kathmandu .
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone . .