Annapurna south annapurna south ,one of the most beautiful mountain in the world was first ascended in 1964 . It is 7219m (23,684 ft).
The name Annapurna is taken from Sanskrit which means "full of food" but is religiously it is translated as ‘Goddess of the Harvests’. annapurna south expedition was first climbed by japanese expedition through north face . In the whole range and area of Annapurna massif surrounded and protected within the 7,629 sq km as Annapurna Conservation Area south face base camp is at 4000m and camp 1 is setup at 5000m and camp2 at 5970m and camp 3 at 6400m high. The South Face of Annapurna is one of the largest and steepest faces in the world. The South Face is 3000 feet higher than the southwest face of Mt. Everest. The South Face of Annapurna is relatively free of the terrible avalanche hazards that plague the standard routes on the North Face of the mountain, despite the great difficulty; the South Face is a logical route to the summit of Mt. Annapurna.
Best Season ; Spring / Autumn.,
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu and transfer hotel(1,300m).
Day 02: Stay in Kathmandu, preparation, expedition briefing.
Day 03: kathmandu to pokhara (823m).
Day 04: drive from pokhara to dhampus(1,685m)trek to pothana(1,890m).
Day 05: Trek from pothana to jhinu danda (1780m).
Day 06: Trek from jhinu danda to sinwa(2,360m).
Day 07: Trek from sinwa to hotel (2,920m).
Day 08: Trek from hotel to machapuchre basecamp(3,700m).
Day 09: trek from machapuchre basecamp to annapurna south basecamp(4,130m).
Day 10-25: Annapurna IV acclimatization and Summit Period (7525m)
Day 26: Cleaning base camp, Pack up base camp and return to Humde Day 27: Trek from basecamp to hotel.
Day 27: Trek from hotel to chomrong (2,170m).
Day 28: Trek from chomrang to pothana.
Day 29: Trek from pothana to pokhara.
Day:30: fly from pokhara to kathmandu&transfer to the hotel
Day:31: rest and free day in kathmandu city and farewell dinner with cultural program in the evening.
Day 32: Transfer to airport, departure onward destination
• Negotiable and Depends on Group Size.
• The itinerary is changeable and modifiable as per needs and time frame of the clients.
• Additional activities may be added as per request with additional cost.
• For any kind of changes please contact us by email or call to us.
• All arrival and departure transfers to and from Airport both domestic and international.
• company’s assistance in airport with its representative.
• 3 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu .
• 1:1 Experience Sherpa guide during trek and climb.
• All camping equipments like camp furniture (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest and toilet tents in Advance Base Camp.
• freshly cooked 3 meals a day , tea or coffee by professional cook in Base Camp.
• Baggage allowance for trekking is: 40kg per person.
• TIMS card (Trekker’s Information Management System) and national park fee.
• Expedition royalty and climbing permit for climbing.
• Official Liaison Officer fully paid and equipped.
• Wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
• Required base camp and high food for climbing member and all involved staffs.
• Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
• emergency Oxygen, mask and regulator upon requirement of guest with reliable charge.
• Each expedition member will have an individual tent in the ABC.
• Solar panel for light and battery charger in Base Camp.
• All tents for camp 1, 2 and 3.
• First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
• Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
• Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
▪ member land\flight transportation and climbing stuff transportation.
• Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner).
• Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
• Items of personal nature and laundry expenses.
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone .
• Clothing, packing items or bags, personal medical kit, camera/video fees or trekking gears.
• Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
• Medical and travel Insurance of the clients .
• Permits for special video making & filming if special camera.
• Personal climbing gears.
• staff tips and summit bonus of sherpa climber.
• Any other item not mentioned in ““THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone . .