annapurna basecamp trek one of the most beautiful mountain with the height of 8091m is located western zone of nepal. annapurna basecamp trek is setup at the altitude of 4130m which is also popularly known as ABC trek . it was discovered by col.james Robert from britian in 1956. you can see glaciers and see exclusive view of many mountains from near like annapurna ranges ,machapuchre , etc . different people with different culture such as gurung,magar and thakali lives in this area .
There are three routes to ABC namely, Ghorepani-poohill, Ghadruk route and Dhampus – Chhomorong route. ghorepani (2860m) and poonhill (3210m) is one of the famous destination as it is in the height and you can see beautiful sunrise and view of beautiful mountain and very beautiful wild flowers every where .
Best Season ; Spring / Autumn.,
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu. Our represented will meet you at the airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist Bus/ Car or by flight
Day 03: Pokhara to Nayapul by Car/Van the Trek to Tikhedhunga (1540m) 4hour
Day 04: Trekking Tikedhunga to Ghorepani ( 2860 m) 6 hour
Day 05: Climb to poonhill(3210 m) and Trek to Tadapani (2630m) 6 hour
Day 06: Trekking Tadapani to Chhomrong ( 2170m) 5 hour
Day 07: Trek Chomrong to Himalaya Hotel ( 2920m) 6 hour
Day 08: Trekking Himalaya Hotel to Machhapuchhre Base Camp (MBC) (3700m) 5 hour
Day 09: Trekking MBC to Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) ( 4130m) 2 and half hour
Day 10: Trek A.B.C to Bamboo ( 2310m) 5 hour
Day 11: Trek Bamboo to Jhinu Danda( Natural Hotspring) (1780m) 5 hour
Day 12: Trekking Jhinu to Nayapul- Pokhara ( 4 hour trek then 1 hour drive )
Day 13: Pokhara To Kathmandu by Tourist Bus/ Car or flight
Day 14: Departure from Nepal as per time
• Negotiable and Depends on Group Size.
• The itinerary is changeable and modifiable as per needs and time frame of the clients.
• Additional activities may be added as per request with additional cost.
• For any kind of changes please contact us by email or call to us.
• All arrival and departure transfers to and from Airport both domestic and international.
• company’s assistance in airport with its representative.
• 3 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu .
• 1:1 Experience Sherpa guide during trek and climb.
• All camping equipments like camp furniture (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest and toilet tents in Advance Base Camp.
• freshly cooked 3 meals a day , tea or coffee by professional cook in Base Camp.
• Baggage allowance for trekking is: 40kg per person.
• TIMS card (Trekker’s Information Management System) and national park fee.
• Expedition royalty and climbing permit for climbing.
• Official Liaison Officer fully paid and equipped.
• Wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
• Required base camp and high food for climbing member and all involved staffs.
• Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
• emergency Oxygen, mask and regulator upon requirement of guest with reliable charge.
• Each expedition member will have an individual tent in the ABC.
• Solar panel for light and battery charger in Base Camp.
• All tents for camp 1, 2 and 3.
• First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
• Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
• Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
▪ member land\flight transportation and climbing stuff transportation.
• Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner).
• Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
• Items of personal nature and laundry expenses.
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone .
• Clothing, packing items or bags, personal medical kit, camera/video fees or trekking gears.
• Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
• Medical and travel Insurance of the clients .
• Permits for special video making & filming if special camera.
• Personal climbing gears.
• staff tips and summit bonus of sherpa climber.
• Any other item not mentioned in ““THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone . .