Ama Dablamone of the best and popular mountain in nepal has its own unique nature and charm . it is located in everest region (khumbu). amadablam means mother necklace and dabblam means hanging glacier.
The climbing to Ama Dablam is a technical experiment. South-west ridge of the mountain is known as normal climbing route. amadablam is also climb for acclimization for everest . However it is said that Ama Dablam is also considered to be the technical and difficult for climb. One has to cross difficult ice rocks and steep snow climbing on the climbing route. Climbers usually need to setup two camps on the way to Mt. Ama Dablam while ascending. rock climbing training is requirement for this amadablam expedition.
Best Season ; Spring / Autumn.,
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the Hotel you are booked
Day 02: Preparation, briefings, last minute shopping and formalities for permit and so on.
Day 03: Drive to domestic airport in early morning, take scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2840m) and trek 4hrs to Phakding (2800m); teahouse accommodation.
Day 04: Trek 6hrs from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m); teahouse accommodation.
Day 05: Rest and acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar; it is an active rest day so we take 2hrs walk to the famous Everest view Hotel (3800m) to catch an amazing glimpse of Everest; back at Namche we visit Hilary and Sherpa museum and explore the amazing and exotic town Namche.
Day 06: Trek 5hrs from Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche (3860m); we visit famous Buddhist monastery here; teahouse accommodation.
Day 07: Trek 4hrs from Tyangboche to Ama Dablam Base camp (4400m). Tented camp accommodation begins here.
Day 08-25: Climbing period to summit Ama Dablam (6,812m).
Day 26: trek from basecamp to namchebazzar
Day 27: Trek from namche bazaar to lukla.
Day 28: morning we take the same scenic 35min flight from Lukla to Kathmandu; transfer to hotel; brief sightseeing in Kathmandu; shopping opportunity etc.
Day 29; farewell celebration and dinner in evening.
Negotiable and Depends on Group Size.
• The itinerary is changeable and modifiable as per needs and time frame of the clients.
• Additional activitie like paragliding and bungee jumps may be added as per request with additional cost.
• For any kind of changes please contact us by email or call to us.
• All arrival and departure transfers to and from Airport both domestic and international.
• our company assistance in airport with its representative.
• 3Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu .
• 1:1 Experienced climbing Sherpa guide during trek and climb per member.
• Flight tickets for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu to the climbing member and his guide.
• All camping equipments like camp furniture (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest and toilet tents in Advance Base Camp.
• freshly cooked 3 meals a day, tea or coffee by professional cook in Base Camp.
• Baggage allowance for trekking up and down is 30kg ration per person.
• Everest National Park entry fee (Sagarmatha National Park)
• TIMS card (Trekker’s Information Management System).
• Expedition royalty and climbing permit for climbing Ama Dablam.
• Wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.• Required base camp and high altitude food for climbing member and all involved staffs.
• Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
• Emergency Oxygen mask,bottle and regulator upon requirement of guest with reliable charge.
• Each expedition member will have an individual tent in the ABC.
• Solar panel for light and battery charger in Base Camp.
• All tents for camp 1, 2 .
• First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
• Free assistance service for cargo and duty clearance.
• Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
• Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
• 1 government liaison with full salary ,equipment and accommodation .
• satellite phone carried by guide also can be use by member with extra charge.
• walkie talk for communicating from basecamp to mountain
• Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner).
• Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
• Items of personal nature and laundry expenses.
• Clothing, packing items or bags, personal medical kit, camera/video fees or trekking gears.
• Any additional staff other than specified.
• Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
• Medical and travel Insurance with helicopter rescue.
• Permits for filming if special camera.
• Personal climbing gears.
• tips and summit bonus extra
• Any other item not mentioned in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section
• Expenses incurred towards usage of satellite phone . .